Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Debate] The general chat thread

(December 30th, 2022 at 8:45 PM)Nebulous Wrote: Happy Friday!! 2022 is almost a memory.

Just one more day!

Another year another cycle.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
Better than the last? Difficult with the war of Russia Ukraine, here in Europe the gas and electricity prices are ten times as expensive as 2021, this will soon no longer be able to do that, inflation rate 11%!!!!!

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
Happy 2023! Hope you all had fun last night.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nebulous's post:
  • Under My Skin
(January 2nd, 2023 at 12:40 AM)Nebulous Wrote: Happy 2023!  Hope you all had fun last night.

Happy New Year! Smile
Things will never be the same again.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Under My Skin's post:
  • Nebulous
(January 2nd, 2023 at 7:36 AM)Under My Skin Wrote:
(January 2nd, 2023 at 12:40 AM)Nebulous Wrote: Happy 2023!  Hope you all had fun last night.

Happy New Year! Smile

Happy new year to you as well! Heart
Hey all, half way through January already! Hope you're having a great weekend. Smile
(January 15th, 2023 at 10:51 AM)Nebulous Wrote: Hey all, half way through January already!  Hope you're having a great weekend.  Smile

Time is going by insanley quick.  Confused
Time keeps on slipping slipping slipping... Into the future.
Yea, the years move faster with each passing year. Hopefully 2023 will be a better year than the last.

I'm banking on it Tongue
(January 15th, 2023 at 7:06 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: Time keeps on slipping slipping slipping... Into the future.

(January 16th, 2023 at 5:16 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Yea, the years move faster with each passing year. Hopefully 2023 will be a better year than the last.

It really does... I hate it so much. Now that I have kids I just want to enjoy it but... it goes by so fast.  Undecided
Hey all, whats going on today? Hope you have a great week!
working XD but thats normal for me lol.
(January 25th, 2023 at 6:52 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: working XD but thats normal for me lol.

I'm so sick of work!  Tongue
(January 27th, 2023 at 1:11 AM)Guardian Wrote: I'm so sick of work!  Tongue

I went to karaoke at a bar/arcade last night if that helps?  I know how to have fun when I get off work XD.  lots of people cheering and staring in shock when I hit some higher vocals using the training I've been doing in my off time.
(January 27th, 2023 at 2:32 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: I went to karaoke at a bar/arcade last night if that helps?  I know how to have fun when I get off work XD.  lots of people cheering and staring in shock when I hit some higher vocals using the training I've been doing in my off time.

Very nice!

Always good to get some R&R. Rest & Relaxation, or Rock & Roll. Whatever it takes!  Tongue
Hi everyone, happy February! Happy weekend! Good times. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nebulous's post:
  • Guardian