Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wall of Shame

The makestation Wall of Shame consists of a list of threads, projects, and members that have been noted as infamous for any reason in the community. To be eligible for the wall of shame, you must have a project, thread, or something of value that meets at least one of the following qualifications: 
  • Mutually considered as low quality by the community
  • Results in you being banned (either temporarily or permanently)
  • Dissolves due to internal drama after gaining significant financial support
  • Is dropped for no reason at all after a single criticism. (Don't be this guy!) 
  • Is nominated by a minimum of five members (may be rejected by administrator if significant opposition to these nominations is expressed)
  • Is nominated by any member who possesses one of the five "rare jewels" badges.
  • Is involved with spam, inappropriate content, or otherwise unwanted content
  • Is considered highly troll-like by the community
  • Possesses a "forever broke" badge

Without further ado, the official Makestation wall of shame consists of: 
  • 9 lives. I'm just not really sure where the idea of emotional cats constitutes content for a good movie. (Nominated by Darth-Apple)
  • Ramavia, a clever spambot that wrote posts related to nothing other than law on completely unrelated threads. (Nominated by Darth-Apple)
  • AcoG000, for being the first user to be permanently left with the "forever broke" badge. (Nominated by Darth-Apple)
  • Clayton, for possessing a forever broke badge and a dishonorable scum badge at the same time, AND for being proud of it. Tongue (Self nominated and approved)
  • Electric2Shock, for self nominating himself for the wall, and gaining four other nominations from the community to support his nomination. (Self nominated and approved by the community)
  • Darth-Apple, for letting his own site go down. Tongue (Nominated by Darth-Apple)

If you believe something should be added, private message a staff member and your nomination will be considered. Do not post your nomination here.  Tongue

I nominate myself for not being online for 3 days.

Well, we have two (three) nominations. A few (two) more and someone will have earned a place on the wall... Tongue

I nominate Electric2Shock for having a creepy avatar and looking like a troll. Big Grin
(November 2nd, 2014 at 8:14 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote:  Do not post your nomination here.   

I hereby nominate Electric2Shock for being the very first user not to read this. There, we've reached five nominations. Congratulations E2Shock, your self nomination is approved xD Big Grin

* Electric Shock has been added to the wall. 

(November 11th, 2014 at 2:50 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote:
(November 2nd, 2014 at 8:14 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote:  Do not post your nomination here.   

I hereby nominate Electric2Shock for being the very first user not to read this. There, we've reached five nominations. Congratulations E2Shock, your self nomination is approved xD Big Grin

Dodgy I only placed my nomination here because everyone else did.

Oh man, I should've nominated Electric2Shock for nominating himself on this thread. Tongue
(November 11th, 2014 at 2:48 AM)TowerFall Wrote: I nominate Electric2Shock for having a creepy avatar and looking like a troll. Big Grin

F*** you, I don't look like a troll. Tongue

(November 11th, 2014 at 2:50 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote:

Nailed it.

I nominate Hans for being a bastard
[Image: userbar2.png]
2018 Makestation Member of the Year
July 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
December 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
2019 Makestation Member of the Year Nominee
Well in that case, I shall nominate you in return xD Tongue

I'm ineligible
Well then, I shall edit my original nomination and add a reason. Two reasons, actually.

1) - you sent me the stamp of shame.

2) - you say you're ineligible. Tongue

It's hard to not nominate myself after not being active for almost a month.

Forgot my password and email and had to hunt them down. Sad
[Image: favicon.ico]CoD Glitches - Call of Duty Glitching Community
[Image: favicon.ico]CoD4 Zone - Call of Duty 4 Fan Discussion Forum
I second that nomination
http://makestation.net/showthread.php?ti...02#pid9202

Sad
d*** it! LOL, I deserve it. I'll take the nomination. Tongue

I have been busy. My crazy boss now has me working 55 hours/week seven days out of the week, meanwhile, I'm in school full time. My apologies for the delays on that front. By august, my schedule should have itself sorted out, at the very least.

(June 22nd, 2015 at 5:10 AM)Hans Squeaky Wrote: d*** it! LOL, I deserve it. I'll take the nomination. Tongue

I have been busy. My crazy boss now has me working 55 hours/week seven days out of the week, meanwhile, I'm in school full time. My apologies for the delays on that front. By august, my schedule should have itself sorted out, at the very least.

That is terrible. I really feel sorry for you.

Good luck and remember to always see the positives of people, despite how you may feel sometimes.
Somehow I have a forever broke badge  Angry