Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Is there a way to make money out of it?

Quote:However, I am stuck in my Self-Pub venture because I don't know how to design book covers. I am on disability income so buying a professional cover artist is out of the question, sadly. I just have to stay in the rut until I can figure out how to front all this!

I may be able to help you out there. PM me, and I will see what I can do to steer you in the right direction.

(April 23rd, 2014 at 6:53 PM)Takedon Wrote: This is interesting. Do you think that I might get lucky or even successful if I launch my first book on an e-book version on Amazon? Will people be interested in it?

You can certainly be lucky and/or successful if you launch your book as an e-book. Building the platform and doing the marketing (along with editing etc.) will determine how successful you are, though. I strongly suggest both Kristen Lamb's "Rise of the Machines" and Dan Poynter's "Self Publishing Manual". Those will give you MANY of the tools you need.

Messages In This Thread
Is there a way to make money out of it? - by Takedon - April 22nd, 2014 at 10:10 AM
RE: Is there a way to make money out of it? - by EHPrybylski - April 23rd, 2014 at 12:13 AM
RE: Is there a way to make money out of it? - by Takedon - April 23rd, 2014 at 6:53 PM
RE: Is there a way to make money out of it? - by EHPrybylski - April 23rd, 2014 at 8:51 PM
RE: Is there a way to make money out of it? - by zingaling - April 23rd, 2014 at 9:04 PM
RE: Is there a way to make money out of it? - by Darth-Apple - April 23rd, 2014 at 9:06 PM
RE: Is there a way to make money out of it? - by bench91 - April 24th, 2014 at 11:22 AM
RE: Is there a way to make money out of it? - by RuthB - April 24th, 2014 at 3:20 PM
RE: Is there a way to make money out of it? - by EHPrybylski - April 25th, 2014 at 8:02 AM