Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[software development] File exchange software

I agree. The whole area around the navbar/sidebar is a bit of a mess at the moment. I'm still learning the bootstrap framework, so I think I'll be able to get that fixed pretty soon.

My goal today is going to be to get back to programming backend functionality. The file exchange (minus the like system for file ratings) is fully functional at this point, but there aren't very many advanced features yet, so my goal will be to program new stuff in and gradually work on the theme with that.

The admin CP also needs quite a bit of work. I haven't really showed any screenshots of it yet, but it still looks pretty rough. It contains a basic settings page, a user management system, and a category management system, so really only the absolute basics are covered so far. I'll keep you guys updated. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: [software development] File exchange software - by lookforuu - September 20th, 2013 at 6:34 PM
RE: [software development] File exchange software - by Acko - January 29th, 2014 at 7:49 PM
RE: [software development] File exchange software - by Acko - January 31st, 2014 at 12:02 AM
RE: [software development] File exchange software - by brian51 - February 18th, 2014 at 1:20 AM
Re: [software development] File exchange software - by Darth-Apple - June 3rd, 2013 at 4:57 PM