Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[software development] File exchange software

I've officially resumed development, and a few changes are being made.

minor changes:

(1) The fivestar rating system is being converted into a "like" system for now. I plan on rebuilding the fivestar module later, but for time reasons, a "like" system allows me to focus on more important aspects of development for the moment.

(2) Styling comments. Finally, the comments have a style other than an <hr> tag between comments. Tongue

Major changes:

Styling... It's gonna get a major refresh soon.

[Image: filecave_zps79812d59.jpg]
The functionality behind it may be a little more impressive than the look itself...

I've decided to do a new theme entirely, and it will be based on a project called bootstrap from Twitter. I haven't begun the transformation yet, but the goal is to make it look much nicer using a codebase that is already established. My hope is to have the groundwork done within a few days to give some screenshots on the project.

UPDATE

I've already begun the work on ripping apart the frontend interface and replacing it with the bootstrap framework, and much progress has been made. It's still a bit of a mess, but bootstrap will definitely be a huge improvement for the project, especially in terms of the look and feel. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: [software development] File exchange software - by lookforuu - September 20th, 2013 at 6:34 PM
RE: [software development] File exchange software - by Acko - January 29th, 2014 at 7:49 PM
RE: [software development] File exchange software - by Acko - January 31st, 2014 at 12:02 AM
RE: [software development] File exchange software - by brian51 - February 18th, 2014 at 1:20 AM
Re: [software development] File exchange software - by Darth-Apple - May 31st, 2013 at 6:19 PM