Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hey everybody

Hey everybody.  sorry for the long delay.  As always, life got in the way.  First I got an awesome job.  then I got laid off 5 months later.  now I'm at a similar job getting paid about the same being a 1 man IT guy for a whole office.  Hopefully this one sticks.  Anyway I'm back now.  been busy.  I'm not a Vtuber!  and a hybrid gaming/tinkering one at that.  go find another tinkering Vtuber, I dare ya!

Seriously though it's been an interesting ride getting all that working in Linux along with everything else.  but it's official now I guess.  So if ya see me on twitch you'll be looking at my avatar rather than me.  woot!

Anyway I've got some time now to stop by and check on the ole site, see how things are going.  maybe contribute a bit again.  I'll probably be posting articles again too now that I've learned a bunch more.  feel free to message me if ya have issues and I'll see what I can do.

-Z
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
I hope everything works out for you!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Osprey's post:
  • SpookyZalost
Welcome back! Good to see you again Smile .
[Image: pkmb0Gv.png]

#ForzaJules 1989-2015
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kyng's post:
  • SpookyZalost
@Osprey @Kyng Thanks! It's good to be back!
Good to see you again man. My path has been wildly similar. I got laid off in November, and been trying to make cash any way I can since then. Wife is due this month as well. Crazy times.
(April 1st, 2024 at 12:52 PM)Guardian Wrote: Good to see you again man. My path has been wildly similar. I got laid off in November, and been trying to make cash any way I can since then. Wife is due this month as well. Crazy times.

Woah!  Congrats Guardian!  about the wife thing... sorry to hear about you getting laid off and hope you find something!