Poll: Which forum software do you use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Xenforo
25.00%
1 25.00%
IPB
0%
0 0%
vBulletin
0%
0 0%
Woltlab Burning Board
0%
0 0%
MyBB
75.00%
3 75.00%
phpBB
0%
0 0%
SMF
0%
0 0%
PunBB/FluxBB
0%
0 0%
Wordpress
0%
0 0%
Discourse
0%
0 0%
Other (comment below)
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What forum software do you use? [Poll]

Figured I'd create a poll to see how popular different forum softwares were around here. As most of you know, Makestation is on MyBB (a popular choice, even in 2022). Several others exist, and this will give us a chance to have a long-term poll to see the popularity of different options. 

If yours isn't on the list, feel free to comment below!

Once I went to MyBB, I've found it hard to move to anything else. I just hope they keep updating, even if it is slow.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Guardian's post:
  • Darth-Apple
XenForo is my fav. Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nebulous's post:
  • Darth-Apple
(January 2nd, 2023 at 6:31 PM)Guardian Wrote: Once I went to MyBB, I've found it hard to move to anything else. I just hope they keep updating, even if it is slow.

1.9 is apparently still coming. Been trying to monitor the progress, it might be another year or two at the rate it's going. 1.8's biggest problem is the lack of responsiveness in the default theme, but that's not an issue if you make a responsive theme yourself or get one that's already been made responsive. 

MyBB is a bit archaic out of the box these days, but it's still one of the most easily customizable forum softwares in existence.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Darth-Apple's post:
  • Guardian
MyBB and why: Quite simply, here I can still intervene a lot into the system myself, even with very little PHP HTML experience as I have, all other systems are just one number

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
[-] The following 1 user Likes tc4me's post:
  • Darth-Apple