Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I've now said goodbye to the biker scene entirely.

Sad 
Hey guys, I've now said goodbye to the biker scene entirely.
For personal reasons, I rarely get to drive, and when I do, I don't have a clear head.
My severely autistic 7-year-old son Ben can't handle it when I'm on my bike. And my son just goes first, unfortunately he only accepts me as a reference person. My heart is bleeding a little, it was a great bike. The way it looks now, I will never drive again, until now I'm 57 and you can't say how my son will develop. Autism is not just a cough and runny nose that disappears again, and unfortunately it has a very pronounced type, A-typical hyperautistic (autism spectrum)
I don't blame my son, he didn't choose autism, and I want to give him the time and help him find his way in this world of norm neuros.
 I offered my 1 year old BMW S1000RR for sale and sold it immediately, picked it up and gone ;-(

I still have my Audi S6, which already has 860 hp, and instead of the BMW RR I bought a Mercedes SUV ML 63 AMG today, .. as a Christmas present, I will only get it in a week, the car is needed, will still prepared and serviced

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!