Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Makestastion is Back (Official Open Discussion)

(February 2nd, 2023 at 1:03 PM)tc4me Wrote: Unfortunately it's still very quiet. What is Darth working on?
And just like in February, it's also the end of March, unfortunately I have to say that I no longer believe in the Makestation project. Yes, it may be, they exist forever, but as a one-man show. So it makes no sense, of course users don't always have time, yes one or two, but here it's 99% the case that nobody is here and it's not posted either. It's a shame but you have to face the truth.
I think I'll say goodbye too
Thanks for everything, for listening, and posting.
LG Tc4me Sad

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
(March 26th, 2023 at 6:11 AM)tc4me Wrote:
(February 2nd, 2023 at 1:03 PM)tc4me Wrote: Unfortunately it's still very quiet. What is Darth working on?
And just like in February, it's also the end of March, unfortunately I have to say that I no longer believe in the Makestation project. Yes, it may be, they exist forever, but as a one-man show. So it makes no sense, of course users don't always have time, yes one or two, but here it's 99% the case that nobody is here and it's not posted either. It's a shame but you have to face the truth.
LG Tc4me Sad

I hate to hear that. We'll always be here. We just have a lot going on in personal lives.  Undecided
(March 27th, 2023 at 2:30 AM)Guardian Wrote:
(March 26th, 2023 at 6:11 AM)tc4me Wrote:
LG Tc4me Sad

I hate to hear that. We'll always be here. We just have a lot going on in personal lives.  Undecided

Of course I also understand, private things come first, but if only the same 2-3 users post and 2 of them don't have time at the moment, the ice becomes very thin

And the next Day :-(

@tc4me hey man, sorry I've not been around much.  I've been working on getting a new job, and a new place to live so it's been kinda hectic.  Once I've settled in though I'll be on a lot more.  the better hours and pay will make sure of that!  Cool
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
We need users who post more :-)

(April 1st, 2023 at 6:20 PM)tc4me Wrote: We need users who post more :-)

We do. That's the hardest part for a forum, and competition is fierce these days. Eventually we'll be back to a point where we can do more to make that happen.
That's right, the www is absolutely overflowing with forums, and since there are still users who not only register but also post, it's difficult

(April 4th, 2023 at 5:42 AM)tc4me Wrote: That's right, the www is absolutely overflowing with forums, and since there are still users who not only register but also post, it's difficult

True. Social media and the instant gratification of Tik-Tok and Instagram doesn't help either.
I'm new to the party, as I was never registered before. I saw a banner in Guardians signature over at FP, and figured I'd take a look around.

I think all you can do is look to the future. Your personal lives will always come first. Forums will always be a heavy project to take on, and it isn't easy keeping it active.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jordan's post:
  • Guardian
It certainly is not. But makestation has always been a tough community. Always coming back from the brink.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SpookyZalost's post:
  • Guardian
And DARTH never online again :-(

(July 19th, 2023 at 6:09 PM)tc4me Wrote: And DARTH never online again :-(

He's busy with life stuff.  You know how it is.  Gods I've been busy too.  New job, looking for a place to move to, then bam my jeep had it's timing chain snap so I've been focusing on that the past couple weeks.
Last post in the Makstation 10 days ago, sense or not sense? Or will better days come? I myself have also lost interest in the Makstation. Script errors are still not fixed, there are so many little things, but it's a shame about the forum, no updates have been made, but I also understand Spooky, he has enough to do privately, but then you should you let people work to at least let the system run correctly and up-to-date, greetings Tc4me

(August 17th, 2023 at 8:09 AM)tc4me Wrote: Last post in the Makstation 10 days ago, sense or not sense? Or will better days come? I myself have also lost interest in the Makstation. Script errors are still not fixed, there are so many little things, but it's a shame about the forum, no updates have been made, but I also understand Spooky, he has enough to do privately, but then you should you let people work to at least let the system run correctly and up-to-date, greetings Tc4me

Don't worry, Makestation 2.0 is coming soon Smile
[Image: userbar2.png]
2018 Makestation Member of the Year
July 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
December 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
2019 Makestation Member of the Year Nominee
Sorry, I don't believe that

(November 4th, 2023 at 3:53 PM)tc4me Wrote: Sorry, I don't believe that

I was kidding lol. It's not coming.
[Image: userbar2.png]
2018 Makestation Member of the Year
July 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
December 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
2019 Makestation Member of the Year Nominee
(November 6th, 2023 at 3:26 AM)Thomas Wrote:
(November 4th, 2023 at 3:53 PM)tc4me Wrote: Sorry, I don't believe that

I was kidding lol. It's not coming.
Finna Finna Finna Finna

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Open Community Discussion #1 Darth-Apple 10 21,494 August 10th, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Last Post: Darth-Apple