Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Makestation 2021 Changes

Hello everyone, 

As many of you know... 

We've been hinting at some big changes over the past few weeks. Big Grin

We've actually been internally discussing BIG things since last summer, and have tried a LOT of different prototypes. We've been working behind the scenes for quite some time, and we are finally getting ready to do the biggest facelift in the entire history of this community. 

We will be sharing more details over the coming weeks, and want to make everyone a part of everything that will be taking place. We're putting a lot of time into this and will be exploring new limits that are much further than what we've been able to do previously. The purpose of this post is to not only announce the facelift, but to also get open ended feedback and ideas from you guys. We want to know what you'd like to see in this community. If you could take MS in any direction you wanted over the next five years, what would you implement, and why? 

This is an open ended discussion for everyone in this community. Although not every idea will be technically feasible (we can't make Facebook 2.0, nor would that be a good thing Finna ), we will be seriously considering your suggestions as we progress. We also plan on implementing a lot of long-overdue fixes and features during this transition, and will make sure it's as seamless and simple as possible. 

We will be announcing more details as we progress. Stay tuned!

Super awesome, I'm looking forward to it and will certainly take advantage of it! Big Grin

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
Sounds exciting. Best of luck with this - and I'll look forward to hearing more!
[Image: pkmb0Gv.png]

#ForzaJules 1989-2015

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Registration changes SpookyZalost 13 5,797 April 20th, 2023 at 6:03 AM
Last Post: tc4me
  Massive Changes/Relaunch! Darth-Apple 7 17,317 April 25th, 2014 at 4:33 PM
Last Post: Darth-Apple