Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sad

Hey so, I'm going through and purging the spam as well as have instituted a few extra measures to prevent further bots from registering. It's quiet yes but there's new stuff being tried out, honestly if anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them. In the mean time, I apologize if I'm personally not here as much, Life is making it difficult at times between family, my job, and other things. I have actively been brainstorming some ideas and working out ways to try and rekindle the light here at makestation, I'm not going to give up on it just yet and I don't think it's sad either.

Remember, we've always had our slow periods, sometimes even for months, but makestation always makes a comeback! If you want to help change it from being dormant then make new posts, bring in new ideas. If you have concerns feel free to PM any of the forum staff and we'll do what we can to address those issues. Thank you for your informative post, changes and adjustments will be made to improve things.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Sad - by Thomas - July 11th, 2021 at 3:12 AM
RE: Sad - by tc4me - July 11th, 2021 at 6:23 AM
RE: Sad - by Kyng - July 12th, 2021 at 6:47 PM
RE: Sad - by tc4me - July 12th, 2021 at 8:26 PM
RE: Sad - by SpookyZalost - July 15th, 2021 at 4:50 AM
RE: Sad - by tc4me - July 16th, 2021 at 5:56 PM