Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tesla Model S Plaid caught fire while driver was at the wheel, says fire chief

Tesla's concerns about China continue

Around 300,000 Tesla Model 3 and Model Y vehicles in China have to get an update due to software problems. For the US electric car maker, concerns in China had recently increased. The e-car manufacturer Tesla is having problems with almost 300,000 vehicles in China due to software problems. A function in assisted driving could be activated by the driver inadvertently, which could result in sudden acceleration, said the Chinese authorities State Administration for Market Regulation (SAMR). A free online software update should be made for the vehicles it further. That means that most of the cars probably don't need to be brought to the workshop. The majority of the vehicles that receive the software update were built in China.

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tesla Model S Plaid caught fire while driver was at the wheel, says fire chief - by tc4me - July 11th, 2021 at 9:27 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump posts video from his motorcade while en route to New York for his arraignment tc4me 8 3,221 May 20th, 2023 at 6:32 PM
Last Post: tc4me
  Tesla's Self-Driving will run over a child on a school crosswalk tc4me 2 1,409 February 17th, 2023 at 6:11 AM
Last Post: tc4me
  Tesla's 'Full Self-Driving' Absolutely Cannot Handle Snow tc4me 3 1,764 January 8th, 2023 at 4:11 PM
Last Post: Guardian
  BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH TESLA tc4me 9 5,186 December 31st, 2020 at 9:23 PM
Last Post: SpookyZalost