Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FTC, 47 states file suits to break up Instagram and WhatsApp from Facebook

Short change of topic, as Facebook and Whatsapp are in the room. In the past, instead of Facebook, people said we meet and talk in the park, and today? Today we are talking about quarantine because of Covid 19? People ?? All of them have smartphone face time, etc. and make a drama out of it! It didn't exist before! Most of them do not talk to each other 99% of the time, but write to each other via Whatsapp, I recently watched a young couple in Mc Doof, he and she did not speak a single word to each other for the 35 minutes that I watched them, BOTH ONLY TYPED ON THE SMARTPHONE . Isn't today's society sick and upset about quarantine? Hääää?

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!

Messages In This Thread
RE: FTC, 47 states file suits to break up Instagram and WhatsApp from Facebook - by tc4me - December 10th, 2020 at 5:06 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday November 3rd who will President United States 2020 tc4me 37 16,013 January 21st, 2021 at 3:56 AM
Last Post: Thomas
  After nine years, the United States flew into space tc4me 2 2,464 June 1st, 2020 at 1:38 PM
Last Post: tc4me