Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Will the world ever get used to the internet?

I agree with both of you guys. I think that there are certain key events that are pivital for what happens next. Facebook, for example, was most certainly one of those things. As was the launch of iPhones, and as was Windows Vista/Dual Core CPUs pushing computational limits at the time.

Right now, it's difficult to tell what the next "Big" thing is, but having Macs run the same programs on phones and computers in upcoming releases will be huge. Social media is likely to change pretty dramatically too, especially with the situation that we're seeing in the US currently. Virtual meetings and food/grocery delivery services also took off very nicely.

Messages In This Thread
Will the world ever get used to the internet? - by Darth-Apple - November 14th, 2020 at 10:43 PM
RE: Will the world ever get used to the internet? - by Guardian - November 14th, 2020 at 11:07 PM
RE: Will the world ever get used to the internet? - by Kyng - November 14th, 2020 at 11:54 PM
RE: Will the world ever get used to the internet? - by Darth-Apple - November 15th, 2020 at 12:34 AM
RE: Will the world ever get used to the internet? - by Thomas - November 15th, 2020 at 5:42 AM
RE: Will the world ever get used to the internet? - by tc4me - November 15th, 2020 at 6:39 AM