Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tuesday November 3rd who will President United States 2020

If I had to guess, the remaining states will go as follows:

• Trump wins Alaska, North Carolina
  • Biden wins Arizona, Georgia, Nevada, Pennsylvania
  • Final result: Biden 306 - 232 Trump

To be honest, that's a result that nobody will be happy with, with the exception of the #NeverTrump Republicans. The rest of the GOP will be unhappy because Trump will lose, and the Democrats won't be happy because Republicans will hold the Senate, and President Biden won't be able to do very much (plus, 306-232 is far narrower than many Democrats were expecting).

I must say, though, that I completely agree with what @Thomas said earlier, and I'm completely sick and tired of the polarisation and divisiveness in American politics. It's a major problem that Trump hasn't even tried to address (that's his entire appeal: he's governed as a 'red meat' president for his base, while doing little to reach out beyond it). I expect Biden will try to unite the country; however, he'll fail miserably at that, because it's well beyond any one person to fix Sad .
[Image: pkmb0Gv.png]

#ForzaJules 1989-2015

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tuesday November 3rd who will President United States 2020 - by Kyng - November 6th, 2020 at 1:02 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FTC, 47 states file suits to break up Instagram and WhatsApp from Facebook Thomas 7 4,409 December 11th, 2020 at 4:53 AM
Last Post: tc4me
  After nine years, the United States flew into space tc4me 2 2,500 June 1st, 2020 at 1:38 PM
Last Post: tc4me