Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tuesday November 3rd who will President United States 2020

Yea there are some interestingly weird margins on some of them. I will say most of them followed what I expected (such as PA so far), but I'm watching a few of them closely and it's been... odd and inconsistent in some. It's been very hard to predict.

Nevada is still quite bizarre. I honestly have no clue what's going on over there. They have the votes in and they just aren't counting them. A whopping 24% of their state's expected votes, just sitting for a reason that (as far as I can tell) is completely unexplained. It's been quite strange.

It's looking like a very decisive victory for Biden right now, but we're still hanging in on the balance on a few key states. This still could go either way at this point, and to some extent, it will depend on Nevada and Arizona. They are both states where Biden has leads, but we're still waiting for quite a significant percentage of the votes to be counted. Nevada stalling the counting process is quite bizarre.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tuesday November 3rd who will President United States 2020 - by Darth-Apple - November 5th, 2020 at 10:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FTC, 47 states file suits to break up Instagram and WhatsApp from Facebook Thomas 7 4,409 December 11th, 2020 at 4:53 AM
Last Post: tc4me
  After nine years, the United States flew into space tc4me 2 2,500 June 1st, 2020 at 1:38 PM
Last Post: tc4me