Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tuesday November 3rd who will President United States 2020

It's been an extremely strange day here in the US. I can't speak for anyone else but those here in my town, but we've been extremely, extremely divided for years, and 2020 has gone to the point that the two sides won't talk to each other if they're in the same room. If they're on the streets, they kill. It's a brutal world here right now. We aren't the only nation that has struggled with division to this degree, and it really drives the point home that the suffering that humanity endures worldwide is heartbreaking. No human life should be lost to violence, or to sickness, or to poverty, or to racism. And yet the world goes round and humanity never breaks the cycle. Nothing is ever perfect, nor will it ever be.

Today, there was, almost a sense of unity. And it's the first time I've seen that, on the streets, in quite some time. People from both sides were talking to each other and saying "What a horrible year. I hope we get out of this, we will make it. We will survive." And in a world where there hasn't been any semblence of peace here for many months, it was almost erie seeing the unity that I came across. You won't see it on the news.

All of that could end at any moment. Most of us are glued to our phones paying attention to the results of what will be the single most important moment of our lifetimes. Some are more "sure" than others, but unfortunately, nobody quite knows what the result will be. We're eying it very closely, many millions of lives will be affected in an instant.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tuesday November 3rd who will President United States 2020 - by Darth-Apple - November 4th, 2020 at 10:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FTC, 47 states file suits to break up Instagram and WhatsApp from Facebook Thomas 7 4,409 December 11th, 2020 at 4:53 AM
Last Post: tc4me
  After nine years, the United States flew into space tc4me 2 2,499 June 1st, 2020 at 1:38 PM
Last Post: tc4me