Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tuesday November 3rd who will President United States 2020

Whether Trump or Biden, that doesn't matter for economic reasons, "in German you say, one blind the other one-eyed, basically the American system cannot be changed. No matter who is president, everyone has raised Obama to heaven, how caring he is is, no wars, etc., and truth, who has he dropped more bombs than all the other presidents so far. Then came Trump, and he dropped more bombs. And what almost no one knows, Obama has the old war junk from the USSR (date since 40 Years passed) from the Russia to America, and "disposed of" yes where did he drop the disposed? .. and Trump exactly like that, and received a lot of money (NATO). Our presidents do everything for money

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tuesday November 3rd who will President United States 2020 - by tc4me - November 3rd, 2020 at 5:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FTC, 47 states file suits to break up Instagram and WhatsApp from Facebook Thomas 7 4,409 December 11th, 2020 at 4:53 AM
Last Post: tc4me
  After nine years, the United States flew into space tc4me 2 2,499 June 1st, 2020 at 1:38 PM
Last Post: tc4me