Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tuesday November 3rd who will President United States 2020

(November 3rd, 2020 at 1:25 AM)Thomas Wrote: Joe Biden. There's so much vote shaming and voter suppression coming from the right though. Anyone that tries to claim both Biden and Trump are awful are terribly delusional. The past four years of Trump have been so terribly divisive. We need a president who doesn't stoke the flames of division. I don't know how @Guardian can legitimately claim the left is trying to suppress votes. Republicans are doing literally everything they can to stop mail in voting.
From someone that's neither Republican or Democrat and despises both candidates, fortunately I can see things from an independent perspective. As far as mail-in ballots are concerned, I UNDERSTAND where Republicans are coming from with regards to chain of custody of ballots. Legally, that doesn't fly with anything else, but we're allowing it with voting. That said, they've challenged publicly and in court (and lost). Mail in voting is happening, and they're going to be counted for the most part. Otherwise, the Democratic side is vote-shaming and participating in voter bullying on a level I've never seen before. I'm part of an anti-voter bullying group and the "left" is responsible for about 90% of complaints coming in.

(November 3rd, 2020 at 5:35 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote: This is an unpopular opinion, but as time has gone by, I've become more convinced. We truly have less "say" (or power) than we think. We have *some* say (of course), but the money is ultimately where the power lies. Those with wealth control the advertising, the marketing, and the campaigns. They therefore influence and control elections and candidates. Statistically, the better funded candidate wins 80% of the time.
I give you ALEC: https://youtu.be/K3yIbxydlHY

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tuesday November 3rd who will President United States 2020 - by Guardian - November 3rd, 2020 at 1:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FTC, 47 states file suits to break up Instagram and WhatsApp from Facebook Thomas 7 4,407 December 11th, 2020 at 4:53 AM
Last Post: tc4me
  After nine years, the United States flew into space tc4me 2 2,498 June 1st, 2020 at 1:38 PM
Last Post: tc4me