Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tuesday November 3rd who will President United States 2020

Political discussions are always welcome here on MS. As always, we will enforce civil discussions. The topics are extremely heartfelt and of unprecedented importance, but maintaining a civil forum is always absolutely vital to maintaining a constructive exchange of views. We have done a fantastic job (as a community) of maintaining this atmosphere, and we will continue to do so in order to allow these discussions to take place.

(November 2nd, 2020 at 10:48 PM)Guardian Wrote: I'm voting for Jo Jorgensen, but I think Trump will win. There's so much vote-shaming and voter suppression coming from the left that it might cause people to vote against them because of it.

Yep. If the decision is between two candidates for which there are both grave concerns, it's hard to vote for either. I got quite a lot of heat from both sides for it, but I voted with my conscience. I voted for the candidate that I felt deserved to win. 

The information has been beyond overwhelming. From a purely pragmatic perspective, it's been extremely difficult to try to figure out the "correct" way to vote that takes into account valid concerns across every aisle (all of which of course are critical concerns and affect people's lives). In particular, fact checking has absolutely become a nightmare. It's quite frankly very overwhelming, and it has never been more critical at every single step of the process.

Truthfully, the political situation is extremely worrisome here in the US. In my opinion, we are not likely to be on the map within a decade. It will be an absolutely tragic disaster and hundreds of millions of people will go hungry if we collapse, so I'm hoping that we can put ourselves back together. It will be a very rough few years at the very least.

People are getting shot by the hour, racism has run rampant like never before, and the situation has become chaotic to an extent never before seen in our history. It's basically civil war here in the states.

Quite frankly, I'm terrified.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tuesday November 3rd who will President United States 2020 - by Darth-Apple - November 2nd, 2020 at 11:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FTC, 47 states file suits to break up Instagram and WhatsApp from Facebook Thomas 7 4,409 December 11th, 2020 at 4:53 AM
Last Post: tc4me
  After nine years, the United States flew into space tc4me 2 2,499 June 1st, 2020 at 1:38 PM
Last Post: tc4me