Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Best software to learn a language?

I use duolingo and have for 6 years now. The pronunciations are awful on duolingo. What's especially bad is when you have a word and it's pronounced one way in one sentence and another way in another sentence.
And no, i cannot speak any language past just a little bit. I cannot read things in the languages i've been learning and i especially cannot understand them when spoken. And i've worked hard to learn them. That may just be because i'm a slow learner and not duolingo at all.
It's hard learning a language and then not use it. I keep forgetting what i learned.
I would recommend duolingo, but also would recommend using what you learned by reading and listening to materials in that language.

Messages In This Thread
Best software to learn a language? - by Darth-Apple - June 18th, 2020 at 1:00 AM
RE: Best software to learn a language? - by Guardian - June 18th, 2020 at 11:59 AM
RE: Best software to learn a language? - by Towncrafter - June 18th, 2020 at 2:42 PM
RE: Best software to learn a language? - by Thomas - June 18th, 2020 at 2:56 PM
RE: Best software to learn a language? - by campingrhino - June 19th, 2020 at 6:31 PM
RE: Best software to learn a language? - by Guardian - June 19th, 2020 at 6:34 PM
RE: Best software to learn a language? - by Darth-Apple - June 20th, 2020 at 3:36 PM