Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What will you do if you become a millionaire?

I will buy a lamborghini, a house.

Then I will put the rest on my bank.

How about you?
Honestly, it's hard to say what I would do if I became a millionaire, but I'd probably get a nice car and upgrade all of my electronics. The rest I would probably just save, and I'd use it to invest in a business as soon as I had a clear plan for what I wanted to do.

I'd buy a nice house somewhere, a nice car, and upgraded electronics. Then I'd probably invest it in a business and then either save or invest the rest.
If i won the millions i would buy a house and my dream car witch is a Lamborghini Countach.I would also see that my family was alright and i would give some money to charity
[Image: logojuo.png]
The Countach is pretty sexy. Though I'd just get a Dodge Challenger, I love the retro look and feel of it Tongue
I would donate some money to charity. I will buy some stuff. I would invest all in the stock market index.
House renovation, many new electronic devices. (netbook, laptop and anything at all Tongue)
And I'd probably spend some for my forum. xD
Simple... Pay off any debt that I or my husband have. Get a few cars and a bigger house since our family is growing. Put some of the money in a CD account and let it draw interest. Open Savings accounts for each of the kiddos. I might finally open my own bar/restaurant.
[Image: YG0DVKH.png]
^click my banner you know you want to Tongue