Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

VPS/Server Setup Service

This is a one time fee! I’ll set it up a VPS and it’s more or less good-to-go. Once it’s set up, you can use it to host your website, upload files with FTP, and use phpMyAdmin to manage your databases. Smile

In general, software should be updated periodically on the server (for security and for stability). This one-time setup does not include maintenance, but I'll provide instructions on how to do basic software updates as a part of the initial set up. That being said, I don't recommend using an unmanaged VPS unless you're comfortable with occasionally running a few apt-get upgrade commands. However, if you've used Linux before, these will be extremely straightforward!

I'll be more than happy to discuss long-term ongoing server management if further assistance is required! Prices may vary on this, (and will be charged by the hour). I have two years of professional server management experience, so I'm happy to help in any way that I can! Smile

Messages In This Thread
VPS/Server Setup Service - by Darth-Apple - April 14th, 2020 at 9:34 PM
RE: VPS/Server Setup Service - by tc4me - April 14th, 2020 at 10:07 PM
RE: VPS/Server Setup Service - by Darth-Apple - April 14th, 2020 at 10:11 PM
RE: VPS/Server Setup Service - by MeowsePad - April 17th, 2020 at 9:42 PM
RE: VPS/Server Setup Service - by Darth-Apple - April 17th, 2020 at 9:43 PM
RE: VPS/Server Setup Service - by Thomas - December 31st, 2020 at 6:58 PM