Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cities: Skylines Park Life

Got the new Park Life mod for Skylines, and it does add some nice new features to the game. My only issue is the parks, specifically the theme park, have limited amounts of attractions. The theme park is rather dull when you max it out IMO.

Anyone else try it yet? Or plan to?

Quote:The stars of Parklife are new props and buildings for parks, zoos, amusement parks, and nature reserves, making them more unique and interesting. Pretty new unique buildings, fireworks, and walking and bus tours are in too. And city managers get new policies and tools for managing parks. 

Also out now is update v1.10. It adds new park props, new types of tree (Corsican pine, yew, sugar maple, and Chinese windmill palm), and new rocks so all players can spruce up their green spaces, whether they buy the expansion or not. You can now use trees to reduce noise pollution too. And… many other bits, pieces, tweaks, and fixes.

@Guardian: I want to check it out, but I do agree with you about the themepark bit, kinda hoping mods fill it out more first.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
(June 8th, 2018 at 10:55 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: @Guardian: I want to check it out, but I do agree with you about the themepark bit, kinda hoping mods fill it out more first.

Now that it's out I'm sure of it. I think they slacked on it a little expecting mods to help provide filler.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cities: Skylines II Announced Guardian 3 1,530 April 23rd, 2023 at 6:09 PM
Last Post: SpookyZalost
  Cities Skylines Financial Districts DLC Darth-Apple 4 2,510 January 2nd, 2023 at 8:40 PM
Last Post: Darth-Apple
  Screenshots from Cities:Skylines Acko 39 37,552 February 24th, 2021 at 10:51 PM
Last Post: Guardian
  Interstates in Cities:Skylines Darth-Apple 13 5,926 December 13th, 2020 at 7:01 AM
Last Post: tc4me