Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Looking for some Feedback - Colore MyBB Theme

(June 12th, 2018 at 11:19 PM)Guardian Wrote: That could be cool, fit into the tastes of everyone. As long as the options are decent. Some of the color switching themes currently on MyBB doesn't have the best selection. Tongue

Haha, is that because of them being pre-set colors, and you don't like the colors they have provided? Or, when a color picker is used, it is used in the wrong way?

The vision would be this: (Each element: [...] once clicked would show its own "color picker")

COLORS
[LINK COLOR] - [HOVER COLOR]
[BUTTON COLOR] - [HOVER COLOR]
[LINK COLOR] - [HOVER COLOR]
SETTINGS
[Fluid Width] - [Fixed Width]
[Switch Colore On/Off]
[Dark Mode(would disable color picker)]
[Reset Colore]

So essentially - there could be no "bad" options. Tongue Their would be the default theme colors, then anything else is literally selected by the user down to the #hexCode. If you don't like the colors, change them their would hopefully be no limitations. Tongue

Again this is in no way a guaranteed feature, it is do-able but a lot of work. I may decide to leave this feature out until MyBB 1.9. Adding a feature like this would mean going over a lot of code that is already there which I will have to do when upgrading to 1.9 anyway.
[Image: forumonic-bar.png]...............[Image: xige-logo-png-blue-sml.png]
Latest snapshots: Postbit Design - Multi Login Modal (1) - Responsive Pollbar

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for some Feedback - Colore MyBB Theme - by Harry K. - June 13th, 2018 at 8:11 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tutorial] Need feedback for my forum Plushy 7 4,954 March 29th, 2020 at 2:12 PM
Last Post: Darth-Apple