Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Program for evidence of the Larger Consciousness System ( LCS)

Sorry guys , I have not posted here for so long.
Just have a lot going on and summers are always a busy period for me because of my job.

Anyways, because I did get some interest earlier with this thread, i would like to continue it with some of my experiences and pose some interesting questions about all this.

I have recently returned to my meditation practices.
In the past i did them before i had read about Tom Campbell's digital reality model. So their purpose was different from why I do them now. At first my motivation was lacking a bit but i turned the corner when i returned to listening to some of the Hemi - Sync sound files. I now feel more the desire and motivation to do the meditation and I am practicing it more regularly.

I have also experienced some hit or miss success with accessing the LCS.
Although most of these explorations seem to occur after i have fallen asleep or I am in the transition areas between waking and sleeping. Perhaps , when I am in this state of consciousness I don't feel as blocked by ego, fears ect.. and my mind is more free of 'clutter" i think when I am in that state. My goal like many of you I have read about ,is to continue to make progress with my meditation so i would be able to access the LGS directly through meditation. So that has been what i have been working toward for now. I am trying to be patient because I do trust that as i experience continued spiritual growth through my efforts in this virtual reality the task will be made even easier. And i do realize this will take time and is a longer term commitment on my part.

So on to my questions...

I realize that any replies will always be highly subjective and personal.

Question # 1 -

this concerns changing / interpreting data streams.
First let me state that I understand that these may be 2 different steps or areas.
So for example first one must change data streams, and secondly interpret data streams.
So my question is for these processes. Does it happen for most people as this long term fading in/ deciphering/ recognition/ decoding process. ?
Or does it happen in a faster more abrupt manner, where when everything comes together, that needs to come together.. it happens ?

I actually have a good couple analogies that may make the 2 options more clear.

Which of these 2 types of processes do people experience more closely as related to identifying, changing and interpreting data streams-

The slower process -
Your driving in car at night trying to pick up those long distance radio signals from the radio stations. At first the signal comes in very jumbled , distorted and faded. But as you drive closer to the radio station the signal slowly and gradually becomes more clear.

The more abrupt process-
I am trying to recall a web address but i am having hard time recalling it.
I keep trying different web addresses but nothing happens because I just don't have that exact address. Finally, I get it right..! the correct web address in in the address bar now. i push the enter key and suddenly i am where I need to be.

So which of these 2 analogies sound more like how we change and / or interpret data streams to all of you ?

Question # 2-

Concerns a theory I have of those strange sounds I hear ( and many others who practice this).
In my past meditation practice and OBE attempts I would sometimes hear and experience this rushing sounds/ sensation. It took me awhile but i finally realized this was some enhanced sounds coming from the fan I leave on each night in my bedroom. I noticed i would experience all of this most often when I became lucid in some of the transitions between realities. It mostly sounded like the sound was more focused and enhanced but also perhaps sped up for a few moments. I was more sure of this when I now notice the same type of thing happens with the Hemi -Sync sound files. It clearly sounds like its sped up for a few moments. And it also became louder in volume during that time. Once I have fully returned to PMR all of this stops abruptly. It may happens several times/ meditation or sleeping period.

My take on this is what i am experiencing is the transition between 2 realities which have there own individual rule sets, time, lag and lag adjustments. So as i am in this transition ,and/ or parallel processing those aspects I just mentioned, those aspects have to all be adjusted from one reality frame to the other. And this is what I am both hearing and experiencing. So for example from dream reality to PMR.

Do any others have any experiences similar to this and/ or input on my theory on the cause of these strange sounds ?

EDIT :
I just wanted to add that while i was writing the post, it dawned on me what I am in fact asking about is 2-3 sub processes or more , of doing this rather than it sounding like its all one process ? So apply what I have posted to any of those multiple processes I talk about ( identifying, changing and interpreting ) data streams, in any replies, thanks !

Thanks for any and all replies to my Post.

Brian
Sports fanatic

Messages In This Thread
Re: Program for evidence of the Larger Consciousness System ( LCS) - by brian51 - July 20th, 2013 at 2:15 AM