Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NCAA Football Season 2017

Clemson and Alabama are the teams to beat. Oklahoma, Michigan, and Ohio State failed against weak competition. Navy is killing it and UAB makes their re-introduction to FBS. 

Just a college specific thread so we're not taking over the Listening To thread. 
Guardian , thanks for the initial posting here..

I watch just as much college ball as I do pro.. Of course I pull for all the "florida" schools here
I am a die hard Alabama Crimson Tide fan.

That said, I do have schools I kinda root for if they're not playing Bama. I do like Florida State and kinda root for the underdog FAU and FIUs.
ya, i have customer of mine who is a Huge Tide fan Smile
Smart guy. Or maybe not... Tongue

3rd Saturday in October is here. That means: Alabama vs. Tennessee
yes but Tennessee so far has been largely a disappointment to there many fans..
(October 17th, 2017 at 10:57 PM)brian51 Wrote: yes but Tennessee so far has been largely a disappointment to there many fans..

They have. They're terrible... and I love it.  Tongue So wrong of me.
Ya i havent really checked the schedule as yet to see what the big games are this upcoming week..
Syracuse-Miami, UCF-Navy, Alabama-Tennessee, Michigan-Penn State, USC-Notre Dame, and Colorado-Washington State

About the only games that matter this week.
ok thanks Guardian,
Looks like some decent games in there this week Smile
Florida state is now 2-4 Sad

incredible isnt it guardian ?
Yeah, really wish they had beat Lousiville. This is just a bad year for them. Sucks. If you like all Florida teams though, UCF and USF making up for it.
ya , thanks i pull for all florida teams. But right now Navy is in a real tussle with UCF !!
Looks like UCF pulled it off. I was actually rooting for Navy in that one.

FAU wrecked North Texas!

Of course, the Tide rolled against Tennessee. Cool
oh man Guardian !

the final game of the season is usf vs ucf.. dont u want both teams to remain undefeated headed into that 1 my friend ?
(October 23rd, 2017 at 12:55 AM)brian51 Wrote: oh man Guardian !

the final game of the season is usf vs ucf.. dont u want both teams to remain undefeated headed into that 1 my friend ?

That would be a fantastic season ending game. ESPECIALLY if we can see one win out and crack the College Football Playoff.
thanks man, I realize you dont keep up with the Florida teams' schedules as much as I stay on top of it Smile
Yeah. They're secondary to me. Tongue

Though, I have been following FAU more closely lately...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NCAA Football Season 2019 Guardian 32 16,478 January 15th, 2020 at 9:27 PM
Last Post: Guardian
  Alliance of American Football 2019 Guardian 12 10,478 April 18th, 2019 at 10:17 AM
Last Post: brian51
  Anyone watch football/soccer? Martin 10 13,576 February 7th, 2019 at 1:01 AM
Last Post: Altair
  NCAA Football Season 2018 Guardian 49 48,309 January 9th, 2019 at 12:21 AM
Last Post: brian51