Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NCAA Football Season 2017

Since I was born in Detroit , i do also follow the Michigan teams to some extent.. But living here in Florida most of my life, it makes sense i would follow the Florida teams more closely in recent years..
Yeah, not a fan of any of the Michigan teams. Tongue
ya, no problem Guardian..
there is a pretty big drop off from mu support of the Florida teams to what i still feel for the Michigan teams Smile
Ready for that Florida-Georgia game this weekend...
yes i am !
But i would say the biggest game has to be Penn State VS Ohio State

and wow !, Guardian, how low has our #4 pre-season ranked Florida state has fallen eh ?
tragic end to usf undefeated season, 4th and 24 Sad
Ah I know. Hate to see them lose, especially to Houston.
ya but in the smaller conference there in , i am not sure how high they could have gotten ranked anyways. Of course they can still have an excellent season if they play well Smile
Yeah, the fight is real. I have the same issue with the lower-league teams I like and think should be higher.

UCF put a beating down and Florida Atlantic is still riding a streak at the top of CUSA.
Did you see the Uf coach was fired, wow ?
(October 29th, 2017 at 9:11 PM)brian51 Wrote: Did you see the Uf coach was fired, wow ?

Yeah. WOW. He wasn't doing great, but he did the past two years. I expected them to give him a little more time. Crazy.
ya they always have had high standards for any sport really at UF
and are short in the patience category.. Too bad really, he seemed like a pretty nice guy and I thought the players liked him really.
(October 30th, 2017 at 5:47 PM)brian51 Wrote: ya they always have had high standards for any sport really at UF
and are short in the patience category.. Too bad really, he seemed like a pretty nice guy and I thought the players liked him really.

The 'cause' they cited to fire him was a bit ridiculous. Just say he wasn't cutting it, stop grasping for straws.
Nice work by you guardian , digging that up.. i missed that Smile
It just came from the ADs press conference. Sounded silly.
i think there is a game on espn tonight, and im pretty sure its a conference game in the same conference as USF and UCF,,
Florida Atlantic beat Marshall last night for the first time and look to win their division if they win out. Another Florida school with a chance to win their Conference.
WOW. Ohio State and Penn State have both lost!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NCAA Football Season 2019 Guardian 32 16,480 January 15th, 2020 at 9:27 PM
Last Post: Guardian
  Alliance of American Football 2019 Guardian 12 10,479 April 18th, 2019 at 10:17 AM
Last Post: brian51
  Anyone watch football/soccer? Martin 10 13,576 February 7th, 2019 at 1:01 AM
Last Post: Altair
  NCAA Football Season 2018 Guardian 49 48,311 January 9th, 2019 at 12:21 AM
Last Post: brian51