Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Super Smash Bros 4 In a Nutshell

Will Sonic and Wario be playable characters in Super Smash Bros 4? I haven't been keeping updated with the list, sorry.

Anyway, I can't wait for this game. I'm getting the 3DS version since I do not own a Wii U. I'm expecting its Wii U version to be a lot better because let's face it, the Wii U's graphics will beat the 3DS graphics, hands down. Take a look at the screenshots and compare 'em for a moment.

Some might be iffy about picking up the 3DS version of the game, however, I'm still getting it. It's going to be zoomed far out. I read about that a couple of days ago. The characters might appear as ants, haha. Not really, but you should get the picture by now.

I'm not really much of a fan about the Wii U trainer. The Villager is fine. As for Nintendo's vice present.. I'm not sure why they're even considering to add him. I'd prefer have a Nintendo video game character as a playable character in the game over a real person any day...

As far as the trailer goes, I love it. I'm talking about the trailer from the Nintendo Direct (at least I think it was in the Nintendo Direct, or it must have been released sometime around the date - I can't really remember. It's been a couple of days, heh. You can't blame me).

Messages In This Thread
Super Smash Bros 4 In a Nutshell - by Blazeth - June 14th, 2013 at 5:00 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros 4 In a Nutshell - by Marc - August 20th, 2013 at 6:24 AM
RE: Super Smash Bros 4 In a Nutshell - by Purpletyrunt - April 22nd, 2014 at 11:36 AM
Re: Super Smash Bros 4 In a Nutshell - by Acko - June 14th, 2013 at 5:02 PM
Re: Super Smash Bros 4 In a Nutshell - by Darth-Apple - June 14th, 2013 at 6:04 PM