Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chatcave.me - Free Ajax Chat hosting in BETA

I got the upgrade script working properly. I can now do developmental versions of the code and test them on real chat rooms without risking any damage to actual data. It's also possible to push the new code instantly from the server, and all active chat rooms with one person logged on will be upgraded almost instantly. Chat rooms that are dormant for months will still upgrade when any page of the chat or the login page is viewed. (Needless to say, when these upgrades are pushed, the server will hit high loads very fast. Tongue )

It took me several hours to finish and test, but chatcave is gearing up to get bigger. I plan on getting a second location for it set up soon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chatcave.me - Free Ajax Chat hosting in BETA - by Darth-Apple - August 25th, 2014 at 7:36 PM
RE: Chatcave.me - Free Ajax Chat hosting in BETA - by CapTon - August 26th, 2014 at 8:59 AM
RE: Chatcave.me - Free Ajax Chat hosting in BETA - by Clayton - October 9th, 2014 at 12:23 AM