Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Trump posts video from his motorcade while en route to New York for his arraignment

Trump posts video from his motorcade while en route to New York for his arraignment
https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/...ad-vpx.cnn

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
This whole thing is one big circus.
Like politics everywhere. Clowns at work Dodgy

I've never seen a person convicted as felon in the United States while being both a politician and a billionare.

-Their system can send to prison crooked politicians, like for example Jesse Jackson Jr. who was sentenced for fraud.

-They system can send to prison scammer billionares, like for example Elizabeth Holmes, who was also sentenced for fraud.

But never both.
Trump immediately uses it to his advantage!

In the message he shared, he asks for donations... a self proclaimed billionaire.... asking for donations. mad.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jordan's post:
  • Guardian
Schon sehr eigenartig !

(May 17th, 2023 at 11:18 PM)Jordan Wrote: In the message he shared, he asks for donations... a self proclaimed billionaire.... asking for donations. mad.

Yeah... really curious to the thought-process for those donating.  Confused
(May 17th, 2023 at 11:18 PM)Jordan Wrote: In the message he shared, he asks for donations... a self proclaimed billionaire.... asking for donations. mad.

es werden sich genug finden

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tesla Model S Plaid caught fire while driver was at the wheel, says fire chief tc4me 6 2,462 August 29th, 2021 at 7:43 PM
Last Post: SpookyZalost
  Joke : George W. Bush, Barack Obama and Donald Trump have died and stand before God. tc4me 5 3,431 July 23rd, 2020 at 6:12 PM
Last Post: Kim Winchester
  Trump threatens social networks with closure tc4me 7 4,247 May 30th, 2020 at 2:18 PM
Last Post: tc4me