Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Band-O-Gear: My solution to handy pockets and storage.

Going to post an update now that I've had this for a while. and wow has it constantly come in handy. I've since added various tools to it including a complete screwdriver set, some lockpicks, my leatherman which I'm constantly using for stuff, a lighter, a utility knife, some heat shrink, a roll of electrical tape, a magnifier that attaches to my glasses, and for the moment one of the pockets is dedicated to change though I'm looking into a better solution for that. (maybe go old school with a coin changer on my belt?) it really has become like batman's utility belt. Regardless whether it's working on my jeep, helping a client, doing stuff at work, or just installing a new washer and dryer (did that a month ago, woo!) having all my tools in one easy to slip on thing and keeping everything at hand has proven an incredibly handy thing to wear.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Band-O-Gear: My solution to handy pockets and storage. - by SpookyZalost - March 20th, 2024 at 8:45 PM