Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Eminem said he doubted ....

(February 28th, 2023 at 9:46 PM)cuchillo_baishan Wrote: There are some music styles that are primarily meant to reach a teenage audience, in practice you can't stay in the loop forever looking natural and cool. 

He probably felt this coming and decided to retire. I also remember many punk "stars" feeling ridiculous about themselves and out of place in times past, self forcing to retire. In many cases also they do it to not betray their own beliefs, as they were seen more a part of a grassroots movement and quite anti business. That was a huge thing back then in the western popular music scene, the thought they could be accused of being a "sellout" by enough amount of the young audience.

Others less successful musicians have managed to navigate the line between making ends meet and not becoming a laughing stock for old fans, in what I consider a difficult career journey.

But there are musicians and their music that are simply timeless and forever, Beatles. Rolling Stones, , ... Music of the 60-80s in general

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!

Messages In This Thread
Eminem said he doubted .... - by tc4me - January 14th, 2023 at 5:50 PM
RE: Eminem said he doubted .... - by Guardian - January 15th, 2023 at 3:57 PM
RE: Eminem said he doubted .... - by tc4me - January 16th, 2023 at 6:43 AM
RE: Eminem said he doubted .... - by cuchillo_baishan - February 28th, 2023 at 9:46 PM
RE: Eminem said he doubted .... - by tc4me - March 1st, 2023 at 5:34 AM
RE: Eminem said he doubted .... - by cuchillo_baishan - March 1st, 2023 at 8:55 AM
RE: Eminem said he doubted .... - by Jordan - May 17th, 2023 at 11:15 PM
RE: Eminem said he doubted .... - by tc4me - May 18th, 2023 at 6:13 AM