Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What are your thoughts on AI Art

(December 23rd, 2022 at 6:04 PM)Kyng Wrote: It's interesting (and impressive to see what the techonology can do) - but I'm not sure if I could truly count it as 'art', because the AI isn't intending to communicate any meaning or message.

(Then again, the person who programmed the AI might be!)

The problem is that the folks who programmed them don't necessarily fully understand how they work. AI is sort of a black box, it comes up with results but it's very unclear how. 

You're definitely right that I don't think it's able to really convey the same subtleties of meaning in the way that a human artist can.

Messages In This Thread
What are your thoughts on AI Art - by Darth-Apple - December 23rd, 2022 at 5:11 AM
RE: What are your thoughts on AI Art - by SpookyZalost - December 23rd, 2022 at 5:37 AM
RE: What are your thoughts on AI Art - by Darth-Apple - December 23rd, 2022 at 5:38 AM
RE: What are your thoughts on AI Art - by SpookyZalost - December 23rd, 2022 at 5:40 AM
RE: What are your thoughts on AI Art - by Kyng - December 23rd, 2022 at 6:04 PM
RE: What are your thoughts on AI Art - by Darth-Apple - December 23rd, 2022 at 6:07 PM