Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Craziest thing you've ever done

This one will be fun... I'm generally fairly responsible but I've done some stupid shit on occasion.

I'll start off mild for me.

Me and some buddies wanted to go to the mountains to throw the wildest party we've ever thrown. And we partied hard at the time. We got some people from all over the state to come, and to say the least, we were young delinquents and took it a bit far, busted some windows out among some other things, but the party was definitely lit. One of my best ever.

Hotel? Nahhhh, it's a no.

Vacation home? That's more like it.

Now for obvious reasons nobody is just gonna rent a vacation home out to anyone.... and not to mention we were definitely too young to fit the requirements. So we came up with false pretenses to rent a 1000 dollar vacation home for a party. Our false pretense? That we were college grad students having an old school re-union and that we were several years older than we were. And we got someone in their 40's to put it in their name and to present their ID.

We actually managed to get away with it... Tongue

Messages In This Thread
Craziest thing you've ever done - by Darth-Apple - May 1st, 2017 at 3:31 AM
RE: Craziest thing you've ever done - by brian51 - May 1st, 2017 at 3:41 AM
RE: Craziest thing you've ever done - by SpookyZalost - May 2nd, 2017 at 1:39 PM
RE: Craziest thing you've ever done - by Darth-Apple - May 3rd, 2017 at 2:25 AM
RE: Craziest thing you've ever done - by SpookyZalost - May 17th, 2017 at 10:37 AM
RE: Craziest thing you've ever done - by Kyng - August 31st, 2020 at 11:48 AM
RE: Craziest thing you've ever done - by Thomas - September 2nd, 2020 at 2:15 PM
RE: Craziest thing you've ever done - by Guardian - September 2nd, 2020 at 7:00 PM
RE: Craziest thing you've ever done - by Thomas - September 2nd, 2020 at 9:52 PM
RE: Craziest thing you've ever done - by SpookyZalost - September 3rd, 2020 at 5:11 AM
RE: Craziest thing you've ever done - by SpookyZalost - July 1st, 2021 at 11:06 PM
RE: Craziest thing you've ever done - by Thomas - August 6th, 2021 at 1:32 AM
RE: Craziest thing you've ever done - by SpookyZalost - December 21st, 2022 at 8:28 AM