Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

★ Off Topix - An active & friendly community ★

With 635k posts and 45k+ threads, offtopix.com has plenty of topix to discuss! Feel free to become a member. Smile
@Nebulous hey man. I'll probably be dropping in at off topix/wober later. wanna say hi to everybody now that things have stabilized.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes SpookyZalost's post:
  • Nebulous
Everyone is welcome at the Off Topix Community... We're down to earth, laid back and up for a chat 24/7.

❤️

[Image: 200.gif]
Stop by the Off Topix Community today if you're looking for a high quality forum. We have something for everyone there.

❤️

Dive on in to Off Topix! You'll have a blast! ?

[Image: Kx6BLNM.png]

Two years ago Off Topix (formerly known as Wober) was relaunched! ?

Our community was created in 2009 and it was a thriving community until 2016. In June of 2022 we rebranded the forum and reopened the community to the public once again. The database was restored and all member accounts were preserved.

Now two years have passed, in that time we’ve seen several Wober members login to their accounts and come reconnect with old friends. We’ve gotten tons of new members too! Activity on the forum has been booming! If you're not a member yet, we invite you to come join in on all the fun. ❤️

Coming up in September we'll be celebrating our forum's 15th birthday!!! ?

Check us out at [Image: 9PSRfwA.gif] offtopix.com