Makestation
Makestation Fire / Ocean Themes - Printable Version

+- Makestation (https://makestation.net)
+-- Forum: Makestation Community Related (https://makestation.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://makestation.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Makestation Fire / Ocean Themes (/showthread.php?tid=3083)

Makestation Fire / Ocean Themes - Darth-Apple - June 25th, 2020

Hello everyone, 

We're working on some new mockups design wise. Currently, we have Makestation Light and Monokai (Makestation Dark). I'm working on a third variant with a non-blue color scheme. This one will be called "Makestation Fire."

It's a work in progress. We're looking for feedback, and more tweaks will be done in the coming days. Smile

And don't forget that we will eventually have a color selector built into the light theme as well. Currently, Monokai has a beta accent color if you're looking to try it out! (Courtesy of Lain) Cool

Makestation Fire (beta):

Makestation Ocean:

This is a backport of our 2015 theme, built upon the modern responsive template set. You can access it under "Makestation 2015" or "Makestation Ocean" in the theme selector. 

Core T7 and Station Green will be removed soon! They are based on old template sets. We can very easily backport them if ever needed in the future. 

RE: Makestation Fire / Ocean Themes - Thomas - June 26th, 2020

Ocean is wonderful!

RE: Makestation Fire / Ocean Themes - tc4me - June 26th, 2020

Mouse over problem with the category, light background with white writing

RE: Makestation Fire / Ocean Themes - Guardian - June 26th, 2020

LOVE THEM!

RE: Makestation Fire / Ocean Themes - Darth-Apple - June 26th, 2020

(June 26th, 2020 at 5:35 AM)tc4me Wrote: Mouse over problem with the category, light background with white writing

Yea that one is an odd bug. We’ve had issues on the dark theme on hover too thanks to changes on the parent theme. I’ll be fixing this one in the next couple of days. Smile

RE: Makestation Fire / Ocean Themes - Darth-Apple - June 26th, 2020

It is with great sadness that we "announce" this news: Station Green and Core T7 are no longer available.

But don't worry, it was only the code itself that we scrapped, not the design/look. Despite looking almost exactly the same as the newer designs, a TON of stuff has been refactored in the modern versions. T7 and Station Green were not mobile friendly and were very buggy compared to the new ones, so we are dismantling them and migrating everything over to the current template set.

We are more than happy to make additional color schemes as well! MS Ocean will more-or-less replace Core T7, but we're happy to adjust some details as needed. Also, Monokai has a color selector in beta, so there is even more customization available for dark theme users!

RE: Makestation Fire / Ocean Themes - tc4me - June 26th, 2020

(June 26th, 2020 at 12:04 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote:
(June 26th, 2020 at 5:35 AM)tc4me Wrote: Mouse over problem with the category, light background with white writing

Yea that one is an odd bug. We’ve had issues on the dark theme on hover too thanks to changes on the parent theme. I’ll be fixing this one in the next couple of days. Smile

Ok, no problem

RE: Makestation Fire / Ocean Themes - campingrhino - June 27th, 2020

Really loving those! I'm using Fire now.