Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What exercises keep you fit?
My workouts lately consist of just pushups. Not enough time with the baby, so squeeze what I can in. Still does good work!
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Thanks given by:
I was a distance runner the majority of my life,
but these days at my age, my land scaping job is plenty of exercise Smile
Sports fanatic
Thanks given by:
(March 23rd, 2018 at 10:36 PM)brian51 Wrote: I was a distance runner the majority of my life,
but these days at my age, my land scaping job is plenty of exercise Smile

That's definitely a workout!
Thanks given by:
lately since I work a night job I've not had much time for exercise but I do spend my lunch break wandering around the IBM campus jogging the empty halls and especially going up stairs and such to add elevation to my workout.
[Image: 5.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(March 25th, 2018 at 10:33 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: especially going up stairs and such

Stairs are always a great workout! Good for the muscles and cardio.
Thanks given by:
in my younger days i used to take 13 mile walks. but now everyday i walk in place. as well as weight training exercises. its important to be fit and keep fit. i went from 250 pounds to 140..it took me 20 years to do that.
Thanks given by:
as of late I've kind of moved into swimming laps for half an hour a few times a week, and doing sit ups and pull ups after work, followed by a hot shower to help me burn off excess energy before sleeping.
[Image: 5.jpg]
Thanks given by: Darth-Apple
(July 29th, 2018 at 3:42 PM)VSS Wrote: i went from 250 pounds to 140..it took me 20 years to do that.

That's impressive, regardless of the time it took. Maybe even more impressive that it had that staying power. Nice work!
Thanks given by: