Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Recommended Websites
We don't do official affiliations here, but we do support quality communities and services from members. If you're looking for other communities or services that we can vouch for, check us out here! 

Other forums:
  • Simopsis.com - a small sims/simcity fansite with some interesting content related to social infrastructure in general. We recommend checking it out if you're interested in the sims series or in social engineering! 
  • Simmania.org - an active, small Simcity fansite with an active chat room atmosphere. 
  • Wober.net - arguably one of the better general discussion forums around. 
Other miscellaneous websites
  • Icyboards.com - a free MyBB host with great support, uptime, reliability, and features. Best of all, they offer unlimited exports on their Icyboards premium plans, so there is no lock-in should you decide to move towards paid hosting long term. 
  • Someimage.com - A beautifully simple image host that supports very large file sizes. Someimage is my primary image host currently. I strongly recommend it. 
  • T1hosting.com - If you thought you couldn't get a good hosting deal out of less than two dollars per month, rethink what's possible. T1hosting has a variety of plans designed to suit websites of different needs and sizes. Whether you simply need wicked cheap hosting for a small project or a good alternative to the well known hosts today, T1hosting is worth considering. 
  • Chatcave.me - A free ajax chat host. This one is actually mine, so I won't brag too much, but if you need a decent chat room for your community for free, come check us out! Big Grin
Please note that being added onto this list is not something that is available by request. Please consider posting in our official advertisement section instead. 
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Together, we can make something awesome...
Thanks given by:
I can say many positive things about all of these sites for hours, they are all ran by quality people, and the hosting sites have great deals, if you are a visitor stumbling upon this, I would definitely give these places a try! Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you typically budget for your forums and websites? Darth-Apple 8 3,581 May 31st, 2017 at 4:10 AM
Last Post: SpookyZalost
  Some Recommended Budget Webhosts Darth-Apple 3 3,518 November 10th, 2014 at 1:22 AM
Last Post: Clayton
  The Recommended Webhost Thread Darth-Apple 6 5,997 December 2nd, 2013 at 7:48 PM
Last Post: NightShadow
  Worst websites ever? Darth-Apple 27 17,406 August 16th, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Last Post: Gmdykfuiygh66476