Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
may I post a link to my Youtube page?
Am I allowed to post a link to my Youtube vlog channel? I've been making vlogs for quite some time. I also have a Vimeo account.
-Darkness Dissolution | Home of the Surreal-
Thanks given by:
Absolutely! Makestation is a creative arts showcase forum, so feel free to post links to anything you'd like to share here at the community. Big Grin

-Darth
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Together, we can make something awesome...
Thanks given by:
Great thanks!!

Here is my Youtube vlog page, please check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/user/zoldos9
Thanks given by:
Haha I love your channel introduction. Tongue

I'll definitely be sure to check it out. Thanks for sharing. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
So it did show the short "channel intro" video, right? When I view the page, it shows my latest post instead. lol

Thanks! I know I'm a goofball. hehehehe
Thanks given by:
Well, you seem to be doing something wrong, since you have quite a lot of videos, but very few views and subcribers. You are probably not optimizing your videos well. Try putting a lot of tags that are relevant to the subject of your videos, and promote your channel more on various forums and blogs...

I will check out your videos, and I subscribed to your channel.
[Image: mrnc7tt5xg8n7y494418.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(December 27th, 2013 at 6:13 PM)zoldos Wrote: So it did show the short "channel intro" video, right? When I view the page, it shows my latest post instead. lol

Thanks! I know I'm a goofball. hehehehe

Yeah, it showed the channel introduction for me. Short and to-the-point is how I like it. Tongue
Thanks given by:
hehhehe thanks!!

(December 29th, 2013 at 4:25 PM)Warwick Wrote: Well, you seem to be doing something wrong, since you have quite a lot of videos, but very few views and subcribers. You are probably not optimizing your videos well. Try putting a lot of tags that are relevant to the subject of your videos, and promote your channel more on various forums and blogs...

I will check out your videos, and I subscribed to your channel.

I've been trying. I use tonnes of tags and all. It's more just for fun and I share it on various sites. I appreciate the feedback tho! Big Grin
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many youtube channels are you subscribed to? Darth-Apple 10 5,247 May 25th, 2017 at 10:37 PM
Last Post: Guardian
  youtube music awards Darth-Apple 0 1,283 November 8th, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Last Post: Darth-Apple