Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[software development] File exchange software

It's still on the HWG server. I would like to move it to this server pretty soon for performance reasons, but certain elements of the software aren't currently compatible with nginx. It's still in the pre-alpha stage and a lot is being restructured, so I should be able to get it to be nginx compatible pretty soon.

Right before the project went on a long hiatus while I got other stuff finished, I restructured the internal framework for the software to be much more flexible. It's my first major coding project that I'm doing entirely from scratch, so it's definitely interesting trying to figure it all out. I've designed other projects since and done them using a very similar framework, so at least the internal structure is for the most part complete. It's allowing me to focus on the theme, and after that will be all of the cool features. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: [software development] File exchange software - by lookforuu - September 20th, 2013 at 6:34 PM
RE: [software development] File exchange software - by Acko - January 29th, 2014 at 7:49 PM
RE: [software development] File exchange software - by Acko - January 31st, 2014 at 12:02 AM
RE: [software development] File exchange software - by brian51 - February 18th, 2014 at 1:20 AM
Re: [software development] File exchange software - by Darth-Apple - June 3rd, 2013 at 2:49 AM