Welcome, Guest! We are a creative arts and discussion community, centered around creating a free-spirited and easy-going atmosphere for our members. Registration is required to post. However, you may browse our forum as a guest, and we sincerely hope that you enjoy your stay! x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many forums are you active on?
I am active on too many to name because I own a lot myself and I am member of all my best online friend's forums now. I have also joined about 15-20 over the last few months.
[Image: hWGexyD.jpg]
^Avatar and banner made by me^
Reply }
Thanks given by:
This one makes five for the moment. I have others I intend on joining as well, but these five for now are more than I can handle sometimes.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
I have to update this because I'm active on a few.

makestaiton of course.
Juneberry's forums.
Meowsepad.
Space Battles.
Toms hardware (I help occasionally with tech stuff).
Hack Forums.
[Image: 5.jpg]
Reply }
Thanks given by:
I'm now on six rather than five. Just added a paranormal focused one to my regular check list.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Just 3 for me now, though I do occasionally pop in on some others from time to time.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
I just opened a new hockey thread Smile
Sports fanatic
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Juneberry and WinterBear came from a community that is very similar to ours by the way, that Leo and I have registered to as well. I don't think they've posted a link to it, so I'll post it on here. Check it out if you get the chance! Finna

https://community.meowsepad.org/index.php
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Together, we can make something awesome...
Reply }
Thanks given by:
My count went up to seven. I clearly have a problem. -.-

Also I run a very small creative community as well. That's another reason I joined- to learn :3
Reply }
Thanks given by: Darth-Apple