Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foo Fighters
Star 
Amazing band.

They're my favorite band mainly cause I have so many songs I like by them. Plus the band founder and lead singer, Dave Grohl, was in freakin' Nirvana! Who could go wrong with a band founded by a former Nirvana member?
[Image: raiden2.png]
Thanks given by:
Yes, its a good band indeed. Smile
[Image: 2z4zes7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(September 13th, 2013 at 6:29 PM)Tyler Wrote: Yes, its a good band indeed. Smile

What's your favorite song by them?

I like Everlong, but that's everyone's favorite so my alternate choice is Learn To Fly.
[Image: raiden2.png]
Thanks given by:
(September 13th, 2013 at 6:29 PM)Alcatraz The Gamer Wrote:
(September 13th, 2013 at 6:29 PM)Tyler Wrote: Yes, its a good band indeed. Smile

What's your favorite song by them?

I like Everlong, but that's everyone's favorite so my alternate choice is Learn To Fly.

I haven't listen to them in a while actually, but if I had to chose it would be The Pretender probably? I just remembered i like that song, its probably the most liked though.
[Image: 2z4zes7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I love the Foo-fighters , they remind me of my final year in school, so much nostalgia, I'm going to listen to them right now! Smile woohoo
Thanks given by: