Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what should be done with the Ancients and Moderns Teams?
look again lol, not sure why I thought I was registered as modern before, probably needed to be setup.

and in other news... Vote Spooky for modern's party... 4 more years 4 more years.
[Image: oEirbE7.png]
Thanks given by:
Impostor no more. Good to so no misrepresentation of the glorious Ancients now. Cool

I care not for your internal Modern politics.

...as long as this doesn't actually turn hostile, I'm enjoying it already. Tongue
Thanks given by:
Somebody care to write the scroll of laws and rules? Tongue
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Together, we can make something awesome...
Thanks given by:
Well, we already know rule 39. Tongue

I also like that Ancient's proverb.

But, wouldn't scrolls be an Ancients thing? So you're saying the Ancients can set the rules? I guess I could come up with something. Tongue

I'm sure the Moderns have more "modern" method for their lawgiving.
Thanks given by:
Yes, an ancient should do the scrolls. The moderns can then revise them.

I'm not sure how many ancients there are, any takers? Tongue

Also, by the way, you can select a team via this link: http://makestation.net/usercp.php?action=usergroups . Once you've joined the group, go to the "edit profile" on your profile, and there will be a little selector on the left side to choose the ancients or the moderns. It's important to do this as well because otherwise nobody will know what team you are on. Finna

It's a two step process due to some limitations in our forum software at the moment. My apologies for that... Finna
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Together, we can make something awesome...
Thanks given by: