Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Television Shows
I'll admit that I don't watch TV very often, but I do enjoy watching shows such as American Idol or the new Whodunnit. "what would you do" is also a great series.

What are your favorite television shows?
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Together, we can make something awesome...
Thanks given by:
Two and a half men, Big Bang theory & the walking dead are my favourite shows.
I also like 'friends' but that show finished a while ago.
[Image: 2z4zes7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
If Family Guy, American Dad, The Cleveland Show count then they're my favorite. Wink
Thanks given by:
I love the Big Bang Theory. They show it two times here:

Every weekday at 6PM on WTTV/WTTK (Indiana's 4/29 The CW), and Thursdays at 8pm on WISH-TV (WISH-TV CBS 8).
[Image: raiden2.png]
Thanks given by:
There are a lot I love. Rookie Blue right now.
Usually my favourites are a tie, but for the sake of selecting one I'll say The Good Wife. It's a really smart show and the acting is awesome.
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Here it comes...
Doctor Who, Torchwood, Primeval are some of my favorite sci-fi ones. Otherwise, Grey's Anatomy and NCIS are good.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I don't watch it much, myself. But I find myself pretty much staring at the Science Channel for several hours sometimes Tongue
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
Thanks given by:
One show that's really great is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
Thanks given by:
Ghost Hunters
Ban reason: - (Permanent)
Thanks given by: