Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Makestation: Rebirth.

Hey everybody.  Going to be going through and doing some cleanup.  looks like we have a few bots getting through our defenses again so I'm going to have to change some backend stuff up as I recover old access accounts and such.

In the meantime.  I'm also going to be posting new articles and trying to bring in new topics for everyone too.  so for those that are still hanging around.  Thanks for being here with us!
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes SpookyZalost's post:
  • Nebulous
Glad to hear it! Welcome back!
Sounds good Smile . Will look forward to the new content!
[Image: pkmb0Gv.png]

#ForzaJules 1989-2015
Glad to see people still here. I've had a rough few months, and my wife is due at any moment, so I am still unreliable for the foreseeable future. Will try to stop by as often as I can.
Congrats Guardian! sorry about the delayed response. work, as always, has been keeping me busy! but I've been looking into stuff again now that I have some time on the weekends.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
(April 1st, 2024 at 12:51 PM)Guardian Wrote: Glad to see people still here. I've had a rough few months, and my wife is due at any moment, so I am still unreliable for the foreseeable future. Will try to stop by as often as I can.

Congrats to both of you Smile !
[Image: pkmb0Gv.png]

#ForzaJules 1989-2015