Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Debate] Hello admin or owner!

Exclamation 
Hello admin or owner! None of the bosses are here anymore, the forum and software are no longer up to date, and I would like to offer my help in bringing everything up to date. To fix the errors in the templates, PHP files need to be updated!
Or should the forum just continue to slowly die?
lg Tc4me

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
(November 4th, 2023 at 3:52 PM)tc4me Wrote: Hello admin or owner! None of the bosses are here anymore, the forum and software are no longer up to date, and I would like to offer my help in bringing everything up to date. To fix the errors in the templates, PHP files need to be updated!
Or should the forum just continue to slowly die?
lg Tc4me

+1, give @tc4me the forum if no one else is going to run it
[Image: userbar2.png]
2018 Makestation Member of the Year
July 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
December 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
2019 Makestation Member of the Year Nominee
The forum is currently DEAD! And no one responsible is present! Spoky is no longer present either and neither is Darth! I offered myself, but somehow it seems as if the bosses don't want any more! It can't work like that. Of course, I understand, some people have a job, others have no time, but without someone who JUST keeps the software running, it doesn't work, and it certainly doesn't work without the driving force of the user!
And the only ones who are always here are Thomas and myself ...

The forum is currently DEAD! And no one responsible is present! Spoky is no longer present either and neither is Darth! I offered myself, but somehow it seems as if the bosses don't want any more! It can't work like that. Of course, I understand, some people have a job, others have no time, but without someone who JUST keeps the software running, it doesn't work, and it certainly doesn't work without the driving force of the user!

(November 20th, 2023 at 5:18 PM)tc4me Wrote: The forum is currently DEAD! And no one responsible is present! Spoky is no longer present either and neither is Darth! I offered myself, but somehow it seems as if the bosses don't want any more! It can't work like that. Of course, I understand, some people have a job, others have no time, but without someone who JUST keeps the software running, it doesn't work, and it certainly doesn't work without the driving force of the user!

So you've made it your mission to spam the forum with the same messages over and over again? That isn't going to fix anything.
I wouldn't say spamming, spam would be garbage, I would like to point out to the admins every day that no one is here except you and me :-) and that's not enough. In addition, the software is outdated and buggy!
Comedy film Groundhog Day

(November 23rd, 2023 at 6:56 PM)tc4me Wrote: I wouldn't say spamming, spam would be garbage, I would like to point out to the admins every day that no one is here except you and me :-) and that's not enough. In addition, the software is outdated and buggy!

You cannot point something out to someone who isn't here in the first place though.

Anywho, there are other forums out there that are still active.
(November 23rd, 2023 at 10:33 PM)Nebulous Wrote:
(November 23rd, 2023 at 6:56 PM)tc4me Wrote: I wouldn't say spamming, spam would be garbage, I would like to point out to the admins every day that no one is here except you and me :-) and that's not enough. In addition, the software is outdated and buggy!

You cannot point something out to someone who isn't here in the first place though. 

Anywho, there are other forums out there that are still active.

Hier geht es um etwas anderes , um Daten die ich von Darth brauche, oder hast du kontakt zu ihm?

This is about something else, about data that I need from Darth, or are you in contact with him?
Once again I can't reach me, not even spooky