Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What is your main weakness?

What is your main weakness?

How do you try to overcome it?
Probably that I'm too much of a people-pleaser.

To overcome that, I try to remember that it's fine to be self-respecting (I.e. put your needs before other people's wants) - and that's different from being selfish (I.e. putting your wants before other people's needs).
[Image: pkmb0Gv.png]

#ForzaJules 1989-2015
I have a tendency to get so focus on a project and obsess over it. To the point of ignoring food, or anything really except what I'm working on until I have no choice... This has caused more than a few problems in my life.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
I'm not good at remembering past events in detail, and not very good either about my awareness level of many things going on around me when outdoors, especially in urban environments.

My friends always notice first about anything, and say "look over there!" while I mostly never do. Or they remember a special occasion from x year like it happened 15 minutes ago!

But it's not as dangerous as to not pay attention to cars coming, for example, so it's just a little bit frustrating. If police ever requires me to be witness, i'm going to have a tough time with it.
(March 3rd, 2023 at 1:48 AM)cuchillo_baishan Wrote: I'm not good at remembering past events in detail, and not very good either about my awareness level of many things going on around me when outdoors, especially in urban environments.

My friends always notice first about anything, and say "look over there!" while I mostly never do. Or they remember a special occasion from x year like it happened 15 minutes ago!

But it's not as dangerous as to not pay attention to cars coming, for example, so it's just a little bit frustrating. If police ever requires me to be witness, i'm going to have a tough time with it.

Yo me too! I can watch a movie and immediately not be able to hold a conversation about it.  Confused
Impulse control. Need to use more will power.