Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Flu Season 2022-2023

Apparently the Flu is going around like wildfire this year, and it's a worse strain than usual. I know several people who are sick with it now, and the symptoms seem to be much worse than Covid was for me over the summer. 

I usually get my flu vaccine every year, but I haven't gotten around to it yet this year. Still planning on it, and hoping I can avoid it. 

Anyone gotten the flu this year yet (or have people that they know who are coming down with it now)?

(December 29th, 2022 at 8:47 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Apparently the Flu is going around like wildfire this year, and it's a worse strain than usual. I know several people who are sick with it now, and the symptoms seem to be much worse than Covid was for me over the summer. 

I usually get my flu vaccine every year, but I haven't gotten around to it yet this year. Still planning on it, and hoping I can avoid it. 

Anyone gotten the flu this year yet (or have people that they know who are coming down with it now)?

My wife was sick for most of December with it. She said it was ALMOST as bad as COVID. Kids had it briefly. Now my daughter has some sort of stomach bug. Crazy stuff has been going around.