Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Going to school each day

How far did you have to travel from home to school?

How did you get to school?

How long did it take you to get there?
Less than a mile.

Bicycle

About 20 min since it was mostly down hill, but I'd often leave with enough time to get there early.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
When I was in college (graduated last year), I lived about 1/2 a mile from campus. It was great, I would just take my skateboard there and would be there in less than 10 minutes. Sometimes I miss those days.

I moved around a lot during the elementary school days so I'll just answer that one on where I lived the longest..

In elementary school I'd walk there, it was right down the street. Got there in like 2 minutes.

Only went to one Jr. High and high school though. Both of those were pretty far away so it was about a 10 or 15 minute bus ride. When I'd miss the bus I'd have to get a ride or I'd be walking for a couple hours probably. My mom HATED giving me a ride and I would get cursed out the whole way to school. Some days I'd just ditch school so I didn't have to deal with her.
I lived in a place where I could see the school from my front yard. Rode my bike to and from school every day. I also went to a school that was 30 minutes away and had to drive to and from every day.
Now here's an interesting question. I now work for a school. Does my trip to and from work count?
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So, who's going out to catch black friday deals? Darth-Apple 5 8,707 November 29th, 2013 at 3:53 AM
Last Post: Darth-Apple
  Happy Veterans Day or Happy Remembrance Day 3DWaffle1 0 9,023 November 11th, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Last Post: 3DWaffle1
  What kind of school do you go to? 3DWaffle1 0 3,353 September 14th, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Last Post: 3DWaffle1